Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Mishap Monday - Celebrate the loss

February 1st, a new day, a new week and a new month.  As you may recall, two weeks ago my favorite NFL team lost at the AFC.  My broken heart was just starting to heal when some of my favorite tennis players started losing, some even as early as the first round.  Rafa left after the first match.  Federer and Ferrer lost during the semi-finals.  Maria S. lost at the quarter finals.  I started feeling really bad during the last week of the Australian Open.  Then for some reason things change on the weekend.  There was something to celebrate.  You are probably wondering how can a loss be a reason to celebrate.  For those of you who know me and tennis, you will have figured this out.  The men's finals was just OK since we sort knew that Novak will win as he is currently in the zone or at his prime.  For now I will have to wait until the next tournament which is the French Open in May, Wimbledon in June and US Open in late August.  Good luck to my favorites.

 Image result for federer tennis 2016
 

  
 Image result for maria sharapova tennis 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment