Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Worthwhile Wednesday - Craft day with my sister

During my sister's visit, we were able to do a bit of craft day.  It was a team effort.  She did all the cutting and ironing while I did all the sewing (I'm fast and more experience).  Most of the stuff we made was for her and we finished it in a day.  The other crafty item was trying to make a toque (Canadian) or beenie (USA) or beret (French) and last but not least a BMH (Bob Marley Hat).  You will see what I mean when you see the photo.  While my sister if following the crocheting pattern steps by steps, I was doing my own thing (no pattern), just winging it. 

The model has a very small head but this is my new BMH

Very colorful Canadian toque

Reading glasses cases to match every color of my sister's collection

Kitchen hand towels for my sister's place

No comments:

Post a Comment