Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Frilly Friday - It's addicting

It's a different kind of addiction because it does not involve drugs or alcohol.  It's a good addiction because it's creativity and productivity.  I'm talking about my pin cushions project.  It's been almost a week since I start my project and I'm very pleased to show some more of my craft.  There were new containers that I found at the dollar store.  They are miniature pails and pots.  When I saw them I thought it would be cute as long as make them frilly.  It's so cute when they are small and frilly.  My daughter says I should definitely consider having a small table at the Flea Market here in San Jose.  Maybe I could keep creating small item projects and by the end of summer this year, I should have enough to sell.  OK, I'll think about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment