Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Frustrating Friday - Why does it take so long?

Are you one of my followers that wonders why I missed so many daily post?  For those of you who really knows me, you probably have figured it out.  Yes I am sick again.  It all began after golf Tuesday of last week.  I didn't think of it because it felt like it was just my asthma because the quality of air was bad that day.  Then when it started getting worst, then I knew I have one of those colds that have been going around.  The only problem with me getting it is that I cannot take any of the OTC stuff and therefore have to depend on natural items to help my sore throat, congestion and a tremendous amount of coughing.  Today is the ninth day and I am still not clear but feels a little better.  There was no headache, fever or achy muscles, just a little bit tired when I start my coughing bouts.  After the third day of that, Jeff started experiencing what I did on my first day.  Whatever it is that is going around, it is still in our house.  I've been missing golf, volunteer work and get together with my friends.  Two weeks is all I am going to give it and hope that it goes away.  It is interesting that there are so many people getting sick and not just in our area, even my friends and family in Canada are going through the same stuff.  So for those of you who are healthy, stay away from the people who are sick or getting sick or recovering from being sick.  No hugs, no handshake, and definitely to kissing.  Unless you have taken those OTC (over the counter) stuff, be careful.  Just reading the side effects will definitely make you stay away from it.  Take care and for my family and friends experiencing the Polar Vortex, please stay warm.

SIDE EFFECTS - Drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, upset stomach, nausea, nervousness, or dry mouth/nose/throat may occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment