Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Missing Monday - Merry Little Christmas

When my daughter made a comment about me not blogging, it means it has been a long time since I did a post.  I know that she checks them almost daily because it's one way she can find out what her mother has been up to.  My sister left last Saturday and I miss her already. We had so much fun even though we did not do a lot of touristy stuff.  One night it was all about Skype.  We were able to do it twice with my daughter and her hubby and then one night it was just with my daughter.  Happy Three Kings to all for those who celebrate it.  One of my golf buddy calls it, LITTLE CHRISTMAS.  That was the first time I heard it so today I can also wish you a very merry little Christmas.  As this is my first post of the year, I would like to share a photo that I took this weekend.  It's like welcoming the new year so you can enter through the arch and embrace what is it that you felt.  Welcome 2014, the year of the horse.

Jeff made this arch out of the twigs from our tree in the backyard.  It's the same type of twig I use for making our lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment