Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tequila Thursday - It's OK not to blog everyday

Each and every day that I miss doing a daily post, I truthfully feel that I have let my readers or followers down.  If you were one of those, my apologies.  When I first started blogging, my daughter told me that I don't have to do it everyday.  If I remember it correctly, during the first year, I did not miss a lot of days.  Then the second year, I am sure I missed more.  Now, I don't feel as bad missing a few days, but still does not feel right.  My daughter reminded me again, that it's OK to do three to four times a week.  It will make it more interesting and get the attention of my readers.  Truthfully, when I miss a few days, it's because I'm sick or not feeling good.  On that note, I am happy to report that I believe my colds is on it's way out, just a little sore throat - possibly from all the coughing.  I am also happy to report that I am back sewing and have a couple of projects lined up.

I found some old fabrics stored under the bed, it was timely as I wanted to make new placemats

It's also timely to show this scarf made by my sister for Gracie (Jeff's cousin) - a die hard Broncos fan

I have never seen anything more beautiful as this - Tequila inside - what's not to like!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment