Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tasty Thursday - A variety of food

This is still a continuation of my sister's visit.  Before she arrived in SFO, she made a list of the different places she wanted to eat.  There's a few of the meals that I was able to take photos but most of the time I forget.  Some of the meals were home made and maybe even a couple of left overs.  We tried to take her to some of the places she really wanted to try.  Of course there's so many great restaurants in our area that she will have to come back in order to try the rest of the places on her list.

Garlic noodle with shrimp

Leftover Mac & Cheese with steak and brussels sprouts

OH Honey from LeBon (BBQ chicken and pork bell)

Turkey pot pie (home made by me)
Margarita Salad with steak from Una Mas - this portion was so big that my sister and I shared it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment