Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Well-made Wednesday - I can't help it

Here's my excuse for not blogging for the past couple of days, I've been busy sewing.  You probably want to know what I've been sewing now.  This all began with the order for bandana baby bibs, then swaddling blankets, baby hat, etc.  My daughter ask if I had the time to make her a new ear bud holder.  If I had the time??? I'm retired, I have all the time.
During the holidays, one of the ladies in our golf league game me a really cute pin cushion.  This became an inspiration that I decided to try making different ones.  I'm still creating more different designs because I don't want to do the same ones.  You can be the judge, check out some of what I have finished and see if you would like to have one.

Cupcake pin cushions

Framed pin cushions

Flower style pin cushion

No comments:

Post a Comment