Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - Seafood Cioppino

Oh no! I did not realized that I had posted this photo on What's cooking and did not check it.
Today is just a quick review of a restaurant that we tried last Friday.  As we were invited by our cousin Cissy (4th cousin twice removed) - it's a long story.  Her cousin was playing at a place called Sixteen Mile House in Millbrae.  We decided to check it out.  The bar area was not big but very friendly patrons - kinda like cheers.  Since we were going there for dinner as well, we checked out the menu.  Their regular dinner entree was not cheap but it all sounded good and delicious.  There was an insert of their special for that night.  The first item was their Seafood Cioppino.  I knew right there and then that it would be my dinner.  The portion was plenty and there were a lot of different kind of seafood from Crabs, shrimp, fish, scallops, clams, muscles and squid.  The broth was awesome and the I dip the sourdough bread that was on our table.  The music was ok but if I was going back to that place, it would be because of their food and service.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment