Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Trees Tuesday - That's right Christmas trees

Halloween is a few days away and the USA Thanksgiving is a month away but the stores already have all the Christmas display.  It's a little too early and overwhelming.  My friend Jean and I stop by at JC Penny last week and this is what I saw.  Jeff and I bought our candies for the children that would be stopping by this coming Thursday.  As for Thanksgiving, I'm really not getting in the mood and trying to convince Jeff if we can skip it this year.  Since he has been overly busy at work and during the weekend, he spends most of the daylight hours working on the yard. Hosting the dinner at home takes a lot of your time although he takes care of the Turkey prep and cooking, I do most of the sides and trimmings.  We don't even know how many will be able to make it so for me, it's too much work for just three or four or even five people.  Then there's all the left over that Jeff and I have to consume.  It's not really good to have so much food when we are trying to cut down.
Wait, I just wanted to share these photos for you to enjoy, that is if you are already in the Christmas spirit.  



No comments:

Post a Comment