Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Maybe Monday - Is this a sign?

What is a sign that a blogger is getting tired of blogging?  Is it when you start missing a post for a day, two day maybe even three or even a week?  Is it when you start running out of topics or ideas to share?  Maybe it's because one is too busy with life and truly enjoying it.  I am hoping that I'm not any of the above.  The truth is that I have been not feeling 100% lately and today is probably the first day I can say that I'm at 85%.  Maybe it's the change of weather.  Although we are still having some beautiful sunny days but not too hot to be outdoors.  Just check out this photo of my golf buddy when he arrived last Thursday at the parking lot.  It's mid October and he can still drive this convertible.  

I think this might be a 65 Mustang. Check out the blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment