Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Scenic Sunday - Just a little more of our Texas Trip

After we got back from our Texas trip, I realized that we did not really take a lot of photos.  Maybe it's because there was nothing spectacular to take or we just forgot about doing it.  I still want to share whatever we have taken and that will be the end of my Texas Topic.

Back yard of the property we checked out.
Still part of the backyard - notice the small pond.

The entrance to the main house.

This swimming pool is really nice.

A yellow rose from Texas - my friend Sue gave it to me after our massage.
A beautiful sunny day on our return to Houston.
It's really too bad that we did not remember to take more photos as we visited places like Corsicana, Round Rock, Port Aransas, Corpus Christi, Houston and its surrounding areas of
Kemah, Sugarland, Katy, Richmond, Conroe and Woodlands.  Maybe next year we can check out some other State.  Any suggestions?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment