Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Truthful Thursday - New project

It has been a very long time since I did some crocheting.  When Jeff noticed that the leg of our dining room chairs are starting to leave a mark or sometimes a tiny scratch,  I told him about the chair sock.  A few year ago I did some for my BFF Lorna after they installed some awesome flooring in their home.  I crocheted for the legs of the dining room chairs as well as some of her living room chairs.  Maybe she does not have them anymore since it has been a long time since I've stayed with her.  Anyway, I bought some brown yarn so I can start with my new project.  There are eight chairs and for now I need to make the chair sock for the back legs.  I will need to make a total of 16 and then I will have to figure out if the front legs need them as well.  The front legs looks like a claw so the shape is a bit odd and bigger than the back.  After checking some of the DIY online, I have decided to just do it the way I know how. 

No comments:

Post a Comment