Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Mystery Monday - What's the name of this plant.

There's nothing much happening lately that is exciting to report except this particular plant.
I received this plant as a Boxing Day Open House gift from Susan on December 26, 2011.  We decided while my sister was visiting here during the holidays that we would host an open house.  This was a great way to see your friends and family during the holidays.  Most of them liked the idea because after all the cooking and entertaining during the holidays, they get to relax and just enjoy friendship, visiting and sharing stories after Christmas.  What I was impressed the most is that this plant has survived and I'm sure I've posted other topics about this particular plant.  After the transplant week I did with all my indoor plant, I am very happy to report that all of them are growing and looking healthy.  But this one particular one is the one I am most proud of because it actually lasted this long.  What's funny is that I don't even know what is the name of this plant.  So if you have any idea what this one is, please send me a comment.   

More leaves have come up and another bloom. It's alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment