Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sweet Sunday - It's like a scavenger hunt

A few days ago I posted about my new favorite snack called Sweet Ballz.  The day after my post, Jeff took me to seven different 7-11 and we found three boxes at one of the location.  I wanted to send a box of each kind to my daughter but I could only find the Cookies and Cream and the Chocolate.  So the next day, I ask Jeff to take me again for another hunt (almost like a scavenger hunt) and this time we only went to six locations but unfortunately, we did not find any. What a disappointing mission.  I needed to mail the package to my daughter so I ended up sending her two boxes (one of each flavor).  On Friday night we were going to meet some cousins at some bar near San Francisco.  I asked Jeff if we could stop at another 7-11 if we see one on the way.  It so happen that the street we were making a left turn had the store.  I quickly went inside and was so excited to see a supply in the basket.  Of course I bought 7 boxes.  You're probably thinking why would I want to have so many.  I like sharing them with friends and since it's package so small and cute, it was a nice quick gift.

My favorite is the red velvet, then cookies & cream, and last is the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment