Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Whet Wednesday - Restaurant with Brewery

Every now and then, we like checking out new restaurants with their own micro brewery.  It seems like it has been months since we have done this.  While searching for photos to share on my blog, I found this one that was taken by my friend Jean.  They took us to a place called Rock Bottom in the Campbell area.  Now I remember why we decided to go there.  We had tickets to see the Four Tops and I just found our ticket also. It was mid May of this year.  So that's been at least five months ago.  Having the micro brewery in the restaurant means they have several variety of beers plus all the other name brand beers.  Jean and I couldn't decide what to have so we ordered the sampler.  

It's very interesting that Jean liked the first three from the left and I loved the other three from the right.
Just in case you are in the area, here's a list of the places we have been and have tried their beers.  Not only that their beers are awesome, the variety in their menu are also wonderful.  This is almost the end of October and I'm happy that I was able to post something related to Octoberfest.
  • Los Gatos Brewing Company
  • Gordon Birsch Brewing Company
  • Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
  • BJ's Restaurant and Brewery
 

No comments:

Post a Comment