Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tasty Thursday - Just winging it

Today I'm just sharing a photo of our dinner I made on Tuesday.  When Jeff got home he wanted to work on the yard while it was still light.  I did not mind since I have prepped the ingredients to make our dinner - Chicken with green beans.  Unless it is a new recipe, I usually just wing it as far as the amount of seasoning I use.  In other words, just eye balling it.  I've watch a lot of shows from the Food Network and most of them just seem to add the right amount of spices, etc.  But I did notice that they taste what they are making every now and again.  This is one process that I don't remember doing.  From the time I've moved here, which is about three years ago, I can only remember three incident when the meal I made was a little salty than the norm.  Jeff finished the yard work and he was very hungry.  I started cooking and placed the meal on the serving plate.  It looked so good that Jeff reminded me to take a photo for my blog. He added that it looks like something from the Chinese restaurant. Before cooking it, I did not have any appetite and was thinking of having Jello for dinner, but I ended up having some of this great looking meal.  Jeff gave me a three star on flavor and told me to remember what I've done as it was the best Chicken with green beans ever.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment