Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Win Win Wednesday - Picture on picture

Does anyone still have a TV with this feature on it? Picture on picture.  I seem to remember that last time I wanted this feature on TV, it was still available but in the end I didn't buy one with this feature.  When there's a conflicting games between any of the sports that I would love to watch, I usually just keep flipping channels.  Now a days you can record everything but unfortunately we only have two tuners so we can only record two shows at the same time.  Yesterday I was watching baseball and hockey and golf.  My fingers were getting very fast with all the flipping of channels.  It would be nice if we had some extra TV like in a sports bar where you can have each TV with your favorite sports.  This will eliminate the flipping.  The only down side to this idea is that nothing will get done in the house because of it.  Although I don't follow baseball during the regular season, I love watching the AL and NL championship. This season I would like to see the two red teams (Cardinals and Red Sox) at World Series. As for hockey, as long as they are showing any of the games, I would usually watch it even during the day when I'm home just doing chores or crafts. Our SJ Sharks are doing really well and hope too see one one of their home games at the HP Pavilion. I am proud to announce that I have a better understanding of football.  Thanks to my southern belle Sue.  While visiting Texas we were able to watch some great games both Sunday and Monday night football.  She explained the different calls, plays, and some of the rules. I'm still a Patriots fan.  Last weekend I even watched a bit of the college games as there was nothing interesting on TV.  I realize watching too much TV is not a good habit but I figured that if I am doing some of my house chores, then it's not so bad, right?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment