Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

World Wednesday - As the world series begin

Rewind to last Wednesday's post.  I picked the two red teams to be in the World Series.  So can you imagine Game 6 between Red Sox and Tigers.  It because really exciting because I had picked Red Sox to cheer.  During the game, I was so into it that I felt like I had been a Red Sox fan for a very long time.  That same day the San Jose Sharks was playing and I had checked the schedule online and I knew that it was game 6.  We checked our TV schedule and it was not showing as it being televised.  Again I checked on my phone and it said that it's being covered by FOX.  I was not familiar with the stations here, I just know them by their channel numbers.  Finally Jeff came in to the living room and I ask him to find where it was.  Sure enough it was on FOX but the guide did not reflect it.  By this time it was the 5th inning.
The difficult decision now exists, which of the two red teams will I be cheering for.  It was a lot easier when there's two different colors.  OK, I know you cannot pick the team by their colors.  But I just did and both of them won.  Maybe I can just cheer for both so that they end up playing the 7th game.  This way it stretches the series.  Will you be watching and which team will you be routing for?  Good luck to both and Congratulations to the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment