Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Travel Thursday - Back from Texas

My apologies to my followers/readers of my blog.  I have been traveling around Texas with Jeff and did not get a chance to blog.  We left on October 1 and returned on October 7.  The purpose was to check out some areas in Texas that might be a retirement possibilities.  During our visit we stayed with my best friend Sue and we had so much fun hanging around and meeting some of her good buddies.  She took us to some great spots in Houston for dining, sports and some live bands.   Although we had a chance to see one of their great mall, we did not really shop.  The big item I bought was a really nice comfy cowboy boots.

That's my black comfy cowboy boots.
Sue and I in front of the bear at the Taste of Texas restaurant
I would like to tell you more about our trip but I will need to do it for my next couple of postsBeing away from blogging takes a bit of adjustment like time difference and returning to normal day to day chores which I did yesterday.  No wonder I am so tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment