Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Truthful Thursday - Brunch at Cups & Saucer

Remember by post from yesterday, well I just solved the mystery of my weight gain.  Since Jeff's cousin could not make it to our home for Christmas dinner, she suggested that we all go for brunch last Saturday.  I am not going to lie so just guess which of the following breakfast plate is mine.

Chicken Fried Waffle with Country sausage gravy and syrup

Omelette with spinach, mushroom and gorgonzola cheese and country fried potatoes
Eggs Benedict and Mimosa
Two eggs, bacon and country fried potatoes
For those of you who really know me, you are probably correct in picking the first plate.  I have not had waffle with crispy fried chicken, so when I saw it on the menu, I had to try.  What is funny is that when I ordered it, I said to the waitress, I want it cholesterol free!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never had a fried chicken waffle and even though it's so bad for you, I'd definitely like to try it.

    ReplyDelete