Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Three on Tuesday -

Not only have I missed a few posts, I completely forgot about my Tuesday theme.  But now I am back and today's topic will be about Christmas decorating.
  • YES - our boxes of Christmas decorations have been taken out from our storage room and into the living room for a couple of days.  We hope to get them out from their boxes within the next couple of days.
  • NO - we don't have any Christmas lights outside nor any type of decorations outdoor.
  • MAYBE - Jeff and I are considering buying a couple of those Christmas plants (Ponsettia).  When my sister was here we saw some really beautiful plants at Marshall in Sunnyvale, CA.  I was really surprised that they were available at this store.  We thought a couple of plants to be placed near the fireplace will make the living room very festive.
 
Those ones being sold at Marshall were very similar to this photo.

1 comment:

  1. I think poinsettias will look great next to the fireplace.

    ReplyDelete