Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Maybe Monday - One more day to shop

For most of the people, there are still 22 more shopping days before Christmas but for me, I have one more trip to the stores and that's it.  After seeing how busy they have been after the Thanksgiving weekend, I knew that it was time to do our shopping and get it done.  Jeff and I had done a little bit prior to Thanksgiving week and we were so glad we did.  Now we only need a handful of gifts to get and hopefully we will be finished by the end of this week.

Do I have a Christmas wish list? Yes but it's just a wish list and it's not a realistic list but I thought it was fun to do.
  • Electric Massage Seat with heater
  • Red skinny wallet
  • Nike golf pants for winter
  • Izod long sleeve golf shirt
  • DOT perfume by Marc Jacobs
  • Snuggie Microplush Blanket
  • Zester for our kitchen
DOT Marc Jacobs Fragrance Collection
Not sure what the scent is but this one is so cute.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment