Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Freshlook Friday - new contact lens color

This month was eye check up time and I ended up with two separate appointments.  One is with an optometrist and the other with an ophthalmologist.  For some reason I could not just have one visit to check both my prescription and preventative check up for being a diabetic.
I am happy to report that my eyes are healthy and that there are no changes with my prescription.  Just in case I needed a new pair of glasses or contact lenses, the doctor gave me a new prescription.  When I got home, I decided to check my contact lens supply and to my surprise, I don't have any left and am wearing the last pair.  Two years ago this month, I bought Blue Sapphire from Fresh Look.  This time I have decided to change it up and be a little more daring and ordered the Gemstone Green.  Although I have received a lot of compliments with my blue pair,  I wanted to try something different for the new year. 
FreshLook Colorblends

No comments:

Post a Comment