Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Moody Monday - New Year's Eve


Last day of 2012 and I am moody.  Well, it's not really that moody, just not interested in doing anything for tonight.  Two years ago we went to a party and last year we just stayed in because my sister was here and we all did not feel like doing anything special.  I blame it all in getting older.  As much as I like dancing the night away, Jeff is not really into dancing so what's the point.  There's one invitation to go to a house party of one of Jeff's friend but I believe we opted to stay in.  Then there's the other dilemma of what to cook tonight.  Maybe I will just make a couple of appetizers and have some special drink.  Since I cannot really drink a lot to celebrate and welcome the new year, I have to pick one drink and it has to be something the I truly love.  So the drink for the night is AMF.  Just in case you don't remember, here's a photo and the recipe in case you want to make it.  Whatever you will be doing tonight, just make sure you are with the one you love.  Happy New Year's Eve to all.

AMF
1/2 oz Vodka 
1/2 oz Rum 
1/2 oz Tequila 
1/2 oz Gin 
1/2 oz Blue Curacao 
2 oz Sour mix 
2 oz 7-Up

Pour all ingredients except the 7-Up into a chilled glass filled with ice cubes. Top with 7-Up and stir gently.

The only new year's eve song that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment