Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sleepy Sunday - Football and PJ's

What would you like to do when the weather is cold, damp and raining? The answer: put on your warmest cozy PJ's, cuddle up with a fleecy blanket and have a cup of sweet raspberry tea.  Please don't get me wrong, I am not complaining because rain is easier to deal with than snow.  Lately the forecast is more rain and cooler evenings.  I think I need to get some new warmer PJ's.

Last Sunday I watched the Patriots exciting game only losing at the end.  The good news is that they have won more games, therefore they already have clinched the division.  Today they are playing against the Jaguars (only won two games)Although I am not as familiar with the game of football, I have Jeff to explain some of the plays in order to understand.  I know it will take time, but since there's no hockey game to watch, then football is just as good.  So no naps today because I have to cheer for my team and for now I will be wearing just my grey sweats and my Harley Davidson hoodie.  If the Patriots make it to the Superbowl, then I will have to order one of those great looking Patriots hoodie.

 
Nike New England Patriots Property Of Pullover Hoodie - Navy Blue
This one is by Nike of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment