Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wannabee Wednesday - Tennis player and golfer

When the weather is sunny and warm, there is only two things that I would like to do.  Play tennis in the morning and golf in the afternoon.  The group that I have been playing as a substitute have been calling me almost every day because the organizer is unable to play.  If I get the call this means I would be go into work with Jeff so I can take the car.  After tennis I would normally get some lunch before golfing with some of the seniors that I have met at the same golf course that I have been playing when I moved here.  So who would I wannabee for both sports.

Tennis player Maria Sharapova would be my first pick.  She's tall, slim, pretty and love her outfits.  I am currently using a Head Flex point Racquet which is not the same brand as Maria.  I bought a Prince racquet similar to what Maria has but for some reason, I still keep going back to my Head Flex point.  At the beginning of the year, Maria signed a contract with HEAD.  She was using a Head racquet during the finals at the Sony Ericsson in Miami.  Now I have something to check out at my favorite Big 5 Sporting Goods store. 

LPGA Paula Creamer who was born here in Mountain View, CA.  I love all the pink outfits, clubs, and all the golf accessories.  She is a great golfer and a gives great interviews and of course great personality.  It's one of the few that has the full package.  Even Jeff loves watching her whenever she is playing one of the LPGA tournaments.  Although I don't have the expensive golf gear, I still follow here lead, I have pink and black clubs, bag, ball, glove, tees, hat, towel, and a small pink and white bag that holds all my tees and ball marker.

Now back to reality.  I am looking forward to having Gamble for sleepover this weekend.  Also the Kirk/Camden Community Centre where I volunteer is having a Volunteer Appreciation Day and it will be held at the Hayes Mansion.  We will have a nice lunch and a tour of this historic site.  Oops, I almost forgot, I have to spend at least a couple of hours watching the Royal Wedding and of course the second round of the NHL playoffs since Sharks beat LA Kings the other night.  Who will the Sharks face?  I hope not the Red Wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment