Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Simply Saturday - Simply Happy

There's one short and simple story that I wanted to share today because it happened yesterday and it is not an April Fools Joke.  A couple of months ago, Jeff misplaced his wedding ring.  He searched everything and everywhere but was unsuccessful in locating it.  So we had declared it as lost.  One day we stopped by the place where we bought it and had been quoted the price to replace it and it had doubled the original price.  We left the store and we decided to wait and make a decision later.  Anyway, Jeff had stopped looking for it and was comfortable without it. Yesterday while I was doing laundry and at the same time talking to my sister on the phone just sharing stories about Gino, all of a sudden I screamed and my sister thought I had seen a ghost, actually while loading the washer I heard a clinking sound similar to some sort of jewellery falling.  I moved the laundry basket and there it was Jeff WEDDING RING.  I was overjoyed and started calling his name and he thought something happened to me.  He was very happy to know that I was OK and was thrilled that I found his ring and they lived happily ever after.

Last night was Gamble's sleepover at Grampa and Ola's.  We picked him up  around 6pm and he was all excited and ready to go.  He asked me why it takes a long time before he comes over.  I explained that it's every other weekend, he then says, "but why" that takes forever. Dinner was at Carl's Jr. because he loves chicken stars with fries.  Once at home, he got a new ball from Grampa and he started playing with it.  They played cards while I finished doing my laundry.  Around 830 pm is shower time which he loves all because of the bath mat that sort of tickles his feet.  He also loves his sponge Bob face cloth.  I got him a new set of PJ's and this is what he looks with his hair combed back.
Gamble with Mr. Muscle PJ's and new toy
Gamble with his Hot Wheels with Bubble Station - Color Shifters
Today's breakfast will be dollar pancakes with maple syrup, bacon, scrambled eggs, and juice.  What's for breakfast at your home this morning?  Time to play with Gamble again.

No comments:

Post a Comment