Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally Friday - Finished 2 new Angry Birds

RIO - the new angry bird and for those of you playing it, you know how exciting this one is.  Today I will have to go back to all the previous original Angry Birds that I did not get 3 stars.  This latest one RIO had two themes - Smugglers Den and the Jungle Escape.  They have 15 levels each and we don't move to the next level until we get 3 stars.  What happened we we first started Angry Birds we wanted to see the next level that we were satisfied to just move on.  But now that we realized that it was better to keep trying until we get 3 starts before moving.  Anyway, since we have completed part of the Rio version, we will have to wait until May for the more levels to open up.

Last night I decided to do my nails with a really different design.  I was planning on doing the design from the Besty Johnson perfume box but I did not have the right yellow color.  Here's what I have done instead.



I will try to continue my daily blog, but if I miss some days, please check back in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment