Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Soulful Sunday - Happy Easter

How many eggs did you find, that is if you participated in the Easter Egg Hunt.  I didn't but if you know Jeff, you don't need to go on a hunt because you can find a basket full of candies in his office as well as in the kitchen, there are jars with candies and bags on candies on some of the drawers.  It would be nice to go on an Easter Egg Hunt if the eggs would be filled with items like the following:
  • Gift certificate for Victoria Secret or Sephora
  • A nice cocktail ring
  • A tennis bracelet
  • Gift certificate for Bath and Body Works
  • Movie tickets
  • Golf Certificate - 3 rounds would be nice
  • Dinner certificates for your favorite restaurant
  • A fashion bling watch
  • A surprise trip somewhere
  • Gift Certificate for a day at the SPA
Ok, I know it is not Christmas and therefore not a wish list, but for those who cannot eat a lot of chocolate, candies or sweets then I think the above list is perfect.  Maybe I should start a new trend, an Easter Egg Hunt for adults, for wives and husbands, or for boyfriend/girlfriend.

This year's Easter dinner will be with Annette (Jeff's mom), Gracie (Jeff's cousin), Jo and Becky (my cousin).  We will miss Marilen but I know she is spending Easter dinner with great company.

My first Easter Cupcakes with Annette's special frosting.  I made it last night and I think I did good. Check it out.
After watching Cupcake Wars, I decided to decorate my Easter Cupcakes
Jeff has this cupcake carrying case which holds 24 cupcakes
Happy Easter to everyone of my family, friends and blog followers.  May the Easter Bunny brings you all the goodies and surprises inside those pretty colored eggs.

3 comments:

  1. A few years ago, my family did an egg hunt for adults (since there aren't any little kids). Each of us contributed a gift card of some sort and put the name of it in a plastic egg. Each of us got to go out and choose ONE egg. Between the two of us, I think Paul and I got Jamba Juice and Cold Stone Creamery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that one year back when we were in Whitehorse, you hosted an Easter egg hunt for all the kids on our block. You also made all this food and also cupcakes with little chicks on them...do you remember? There is a photo of it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete