Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Truthful Thursday - No Tennis No Golf

Today's forecast - cloudy and chance of rain which means there will be no tennis nor golf.  So the only thing I will be doing is packing my golf clubs into my golf travel bag.  But before that, I will be cleaning the clubs and try to make it shine.  Also I need to clean golf shoes and make sure there are extra socks in the bag.  Not to forget to take extra golf balls (there are a lot of water holes).  Once this is done, then I will have to pack my luggage and that should take about 15 to 30 minutes.  

Since it was a beautiful warm sunny day yesterday, I decided to take advantage and do a practice round.  I went to my usual golf course - Sunken Garden.   I have to say that after taking the half an hour lesson last week it had definitely improved my golf game.  I had two pars, five bogeys and two double bogeys.  There were two long putts and at least 2 long drives.  Hopefully I will remember what I have done and practiced and can truly say - SCOTTSDALE here I come.

First round of the MASTERS - this means I will be glued to the TV for most of the day.  I checked last night and Mike Weir and Retief Goosen are in the same group.  Graeme McDowell and Tiger Woods (not in my top ten).  The rest of my picks are all playing with others not in my list.
 
Sorry, today there will be No photos, No song, No poem, No tennis, No Golf but I have a new flip flop and 3 new yummy Keurig coffee flavors (Island Coconut, Kahlua and Caramel Vanilla).

No comments:

Post a Comment