Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Maybe Monday - Marilen's Birthday

Today is my niece Marilen's birthday and we met for dinner with her on Saturday at Patio Filipino.  We ordered a lot of food because we wanted to taste several items on the menu that we have not eaten for a long time.  Of course we did not finish it and ended up taking some home. I believe she is off for a week and will be doing some volunteering which is great way to celebrate your birthday.  I hope that she liked our gift and I am looking forward to seeing her again.  We plan to get together one day and do a SPA day with massage and facial and maybe a late lunch outdoors or indoors.  I am so lucky to have family in the Bay area and I am so glad that even though she is actually my niece through my x-husband, we still keep in touch and she treats me like her real aunt.  Anyway, Happy Birthday Marilen and hoping you are truly enjoying and celebrating your special day.  Knowing her, she's probably watching her favorite team (San Francisco GIANTS) play.

Magnificent Shot - this is what we call Lulu's drive every time she tee's off.  Here are some photos of the magnificent golf course that we played in Scottsdale.



It's too bad that I did not take more photos but sometimes it's difficult to remember when you are golfing.  There's always a group behind your group and you cannot lallygag or the Marshall will be telling you to keep the pace.  All four courses we played were really magnificent but our favorite is the Lookout Mountain GC which is part of the Hilton Resort.
You can check it out on this link.   http://tapatiocliffshilton.com/golf/index.cfm

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dinner on Saturday! I enjoyed our night out, though I missed the games we usually play! I had a great birthday on Monday! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete