Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Backyardigans and Sewing

It has been a while since I finished all those aprons and now I am getting edgy wanting to be creative again.  This week I plan to do more sewing and my projects will be all about the kitchen.  The first one will be the appliances cover which will include the mixer, the blender and the food processor.  The second one will be a couple of covers for my cousin.  I would have to call her for the measurement because I only have the one for their coffee maker and I believe they need a blender cover also.  I probably would have to go to the fabric store because I will need some other material for the table cloth with matching place mats and chair covers.  The one I will be very creative will be our Keurig coffee cups holder.  There are carousel for this cups but I thought it will be different to create something totally different.  I will be using some of the left over fabric from the appliances cover and I bought shower curtain rings from the dollar store.  By the end of the week, I should be able to post some photos of these projects.  

While taking a break from playing angry birds, I decided to assign some ring tones to some of my contacts. I started doing it for family members first.  But one of the things that I changed recently was the notification ring tone when I get a text message.  It's a song from one of my favorite cartoon that I love to watch and even collected the different shows on DVD's.

I remember the first time my daughter and I watched this episode.  Shortly thereafter we would sing this and my son in law could not stop laughing.  Later on he did not think it was funny anymore.  I still love this cartoon and actually miss watching it, I have not seen it on the NIK channel or Tree house.  Their dancing is the other part I love to watch since their routine is really cool to watch.

1 comment:

  1. It's our song. I remember when we watched this episode, we couldn't stop singing it. Don't you have all the DVD we bought you. You could watch those instead unless you want to see newer episodes.

    ReplyDelete