Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

Mellifluous Monday - Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  Just from the title, you can tell that I am starting this new year with a bang.  A big bang of new word, that is right.  I am planning to use a big word to go with the day of the week for my post.  Hopefully I can find the perfect word that will fit the topic I have chosen for my post.  When I started my blog, I was telling my daughter of my idea of using a different adjective that would go with the topic for my post.  After a few months I thought, I would probably ran out of ideas and words to use.  Now I cannot believe that it has been seven years since I started blogging.  Although I don't have many followers, I still enjoy sharing what I have done with my retired life.  Whether it is my sewing projects, crafts, baking, and many others, I am still finding new things to post and always trying to remember to take photos along the way so I can share it on my blog. Since this is my 7th year anniversary, I was thinking of giving away 7 prizes to the first 7 readers/followers who will send a short email message. It is very simple, just one sentence describing what you enjoy reading on my blog. Send it to Cranberryportagebb@gmail.com



Image result for happy new year 2018 images





Image result for happy new year 2018 images

No comments:

Post a Comment