Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tips Tuesday - Back to French

Oh don't get too excited.  I did not go anywhere.  The post today is about nail polish, nail art and nail design.  So I did not go to Paris, instead I just did a French manicure for the month of January.  By the time I finished the polishing, I realized that it would have been a great
new year's eve party nail design.  Because we are still in the winter months, probably I don't need to get my toes polished.  For me, if I am doing my nails then the toes has to be done as well.  In other words I do the whole works aka mani pedi.  Honestly I don't even remember when was the last time I had been to a nail salon.  As you know, being a diabetic, I have to be careful with my hands and feet, more so the feet.  Well, the last time I was at a salon getting a pedicure, the nail technician aka nail person, nipped the side of my middle toe.  She was trimming the cuticle and she went a bit too far.  The bleeding did not stop for a while and she was getting worried.  Finally it did and I told her to just stop and just to the polish with no design and I left.  Sorry NO TIP.  It took at least a couple of months for the wound to heal.  Since then I have been doing my own spa for fingers and toes.  And I have to say that I do a pretty good job.  Not only does it saves money, it also protects me from infection, cuts, etc.  Here's some of the nail designs I have done lately and some are my favorites. I thought it would be nice to have some sort of names for each. 

New Year's Eve

Actually American

Daisy by Marc Jacobs - favorite summer holiday nail art

Christmassy

Christmas wreath - favorite holiday nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment