Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Sugary Saturday - Getting the hang of it

This is what happens when we are house bound due to the weather.  As I watch the weather forecast and then look outside from our living room window, there's only a couple of things I can think of doing...take a nap or bake.  So I opted for the second one.  Jeff reminded me that there's egg white in the fridge that I need to use that day.  Oh bother, what can I do.  I am sure by now you already guessed, right??  Yes, I made some more macarons and pavlova.  We needed to bring some dessert to the dinner at the neighbors and we needed to have some dessert for the guest we were going to have another day.  Anyway, this is what I have accomplished that very cold day in our city.  Eventually those macarons will have the same size, once I purchase my very own silpat sheet.  I ask Santa but I guess this year I was on the naughty list because I got a small vacuum instead.  Just in case you don't recognize the last treat, they are called elephant ears.  








1 comment:

  1. Delicious and yummy dessert you have there. I like to bake as well instead of cooking because I think cooking needs a lot of cleaning afterwards such as rug cleaning , mopping the floor etc. Baking is my interest and you make me feel like baking tomorrow. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete