Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Threading Tuesday - Back to sewing and more

Every morning when I look at the window and there is still snow, I end up back in my sewing room creating new projects and or finishing something I had started.  After the middle of the month, my contents ended and there was only 3 entries therefore everyone was a winner.  All of them received their prizes and everyone is happy with what they received.  So you are probably wondering what I have done in the last few days.  Here's some of the photos and although not everything was sewn, it was still something that I made. I feel bad that during the snow days, Jeff does the shoveling and I usually stay indoors and do crafts or chores, etc. By the way after all these years of making those easy NO SEW fleece blanket for others, I finally made one for myself.  

Scarf for my BFF who is a Montreal Canadiens loyal fan.

This was part of his prize for entering my contest.

My new patriotic reversible blanket - just plain red on the other side.

In case you are wondering what these are, my daughter showed us great floor exercises using these.


No comments:

Post a Comment