Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wispy Wednesday - New Year New Hairstyle

Those racing stripes is really starting to bother me.  It was good that we don't have to go anywhere formal or a party or any event.  We have been just staying home as it's a little too cold for me to go out to even take a walk (what is that).  I called my new hairstylist to see if she could fit me in. Luckily she had a cancellation and I was able to fit it in my busy schedule. LOL.  The last time she did a little bit of burgundy tinge.  Actually I was surprised how it turned out and I think I will ask her to do the same next time.  For this appointment I just need to get the roots done and maybe a bit of a
wispy trim for my bangs as well as the ends.  Maybe I need to ask her to do a wispy cut all around. As the title of the post is new hairstyle, I could ask her to do something like some of the style I found.
I remember a couple of years ago, I told Jeff that maybe I would just let the grey grow out.  And this is his response, "Oh, I am not ready for you to go grey!" LOL  

Image result for hairstyles for medium length hair for 50 year old woman


Image result for wispy hairstyles for medium length hair


Image result for wispy hairstyles for medium length hair

No comments:

Post a Comment