Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sacked Sunday - Not for Brady

If the Patriots win today then it means I will have a Superbowl party in our new home and invite some of the neighbors.  But if Tom gets sacked more than once, I am not sure if I can take it.  What is funny is that I didn't know any of these football terminology except for TOUCHDOWN.  But since I moved to San Jose where football is everywhere and almost everyone you talk too is cheering either the 49ers or Raiders, I began to really pay attention to the game and with Jeff's help and even my bff from Houston.  Susan even came to visit up since the Superbowl last year was in San Jose at the Levi's Stadium.  Every time I watch now I pay attention to some of the rules and some of the challenges and reviews.  What is good about the DVR is that we can record as many games being covered by different stations.  As well as I can rewind to check out what really happened, ask Jeff if it was not clear to me what the flag was about.  But when the Patriots are playing, I get very edgy on our couch.  This Sunday I won't be wearing all my gear but maybe just my favorite t-shirt.  I started checking Pinterest as far as ideas for my maybe Superbowl party.  In fact I already have the Patriots napkins which was the leftover from last year.  I told my good friend Gord from Ontario that I might need his help to make the squares for the game if I did have a party.  The winner will get a chance to pick whatever charity they wish to donate the winnings.  Now here's some of the treats I want to make for our party.  GO PATRIOTS GO.

Image result for patriots super bowl appetizers



Image result for patriots super bowl appetizers


Image result for patriots super bowl appetizers

Image result for patriots super bowl appetizers

No comments:

Post a Comment