Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sweetest Sunday - Not for diabetics

As much as I love trying new sweet treats, I know that I can only try it just as a taste test.  In fact all the baking I did around the holidays are still in the freezer.  Sometimes it's nice to have handy when neighbors come over or maybe I'll take some assorted treats when I do my volunteer.  But one good benefit of having them around is when I need something very sweet when I am experiencing low blood sugar specially during the middle of the night.  It's a life saving treat.  Although Jeff has not problem snacking on some of these treats, he prefers his favorite chocolate chip cookies that he makes.  While I prefer the different assortment of treats specially when you are arranging them on a small plate.  They look amazing and so mouth watering.  Last week I tried a new recipe by Ina Gartner and it turned out so yummy.

#5 artisan bread that comes out perfect each time - thank you Pinterest

Ina Garten's granola bar

Assorted plate with brownies, almond bark, macarons, 7 layer bar, pecan cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment