Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Twiggy Tuesday- Perfect timing

Today I just realized that I have been blogging over five years and still only have 15 followers. LOL.  The reality is that I love doing it just for my family and friends so they can check every now and again to see what I have been up to.  The other reason is the satisfaction of being able to share, vent and just express whatever it is that's in you mind without being judge or questioned.  So far I have not run out of things to write or photos to share, therefore I will continue to do until the process becomes a chore or when my mind isn't as sharp anymore.  OMG I hope it will be a very long time before that happens.  Here's what I did the other day.  Jeff trimed all the branches from our Mulberry tree, you know the ones that produces all the twigs that I made in the winter of 2014.  This year I was trying to make something different but since I did not have a lot of strength, I couldn't bend and shape
the twigs.  In the end, I took all the twigs with little buds so I can make a new center piece for our dining room.  It is a dry arrangement so it's very low maintenance.  Most likely it will stay until end of Spring.

First I arrange all the twigs on the ceramic vase (Jeff made this in 2008).
Then I added the red berry looking stuff I found in our backyard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment