Everyone has their own way of dealing with health and life issues. Some are dependent on the company of people, others on alcohol/drugs and the rest on something less tragic on their health. However you deal with it in order to make you feel better is entirely up to you. Most of my therapeutic way seems to work to my day to day health issues. For example, when I have any type of muscle aches and pains, I would slap a patch of Tokuhan to the specific area. This is very similar to those heat/cold patches like Salonpas. Before going to bed is the best time to use it and by morning time, the pain seems to disappear. When it occurs during the day or while golfing, I would make sure that I use a couple to ensure a few hours of coverage. Going for a massage is another way to get all the little kinks and knots taken away. I remember when I was still working, I would go every other month or maybe once a month depending on how my body feels. Here's a list of some of my therapeutic ways to fight those day to day health issues. As I get older I am trying to find a more simple and healthier ways.
- Getting a massage
- Eating your favorite food, dessert or snack
- Listening to clean classic hits
- Reading a good book
- Taking a short nap (anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes)
- Going for a short walk just to be outdoors
- Watching a Hallmark movie
- Taking a really hot shower
- Drinking your favorite cold or hot beverage
- Chatting on the phone with one of my BFF
- Sewing a small project that's quick and easy
- Writing a letter (snail mail) to friends who loves getting them.
- Something crafty like drawing or card making
|My sister sent me these are they are only available in Canada.|
|She also sent these after I called her one day wondering if they still made them.|