Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Flowery Friday - Could it be Spring?

It is very difficult to talk about flowers blooming and maybe spring, when I know my family and friends are still experiencing some very cold weather.  Last weekend my daughter sent me a photo of herself wearing her very warm winter coat.  It was -33 C or -27 F.  That is very cold and I still know how that feels.  That is why today I thought of posting some things that will make them feel warm or maybe think of actually spring arriving.  I was very surprised when we drove on Saturday to get some groceries to see these flowers in full bloom.  On the way home I made sure we stopped by to take some photos.  






Image result for spring valley golf milpitas
This is the golf course we played last Monday and the conditions were perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment