Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Flowery Friday - Could it be Spring?

It is very difficult to talk about flowers blooming and maybe spring, when I know my family and friends are still experiencing some very cold weather.  Last weekend my daughter sent me a photo of herself wearing her very warm winter coat.  It was -33 C or -27 F.  That is very cold and I still know how that feels.  That is why today I thought of posting some things that will make them feel warm or maybe think of actually spring arriving.  I was very surprised when we drove on Saturday to get some groceries to see these flowers in full bloom.  On the way home I made sure we stopped by to take some photos.  






Image result for spring valley golf milpitas
This is the golf course we played last Monday and the conditions were perfect.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful flower. Spring is my favorite season and it should be start with a clean house with good mood. I always make sure I did my mattress cleaning, carpet cleaning etc before spring arrives to lighten up my mood. Keep sharing your post as I really love it.

    ReplyDelete