Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

Material Monday - Still completing forms

Almost at the end of the month and we still have not submitted the forms because they are still some sections of the forms that needs a bit more work.  We probably have completed 75 percent of it and we need to the complete the forms online to make it official.  Although we have all the materials as evidence, we have to photocopy everything for submission.  I have to admit that we have not been giving it our hundred percent attention.  My excuse, I have been sick for a couple of weeks and completing forms is the last thing I want to do.  Good news is that I have completed my Canadian Income Tax and ready for submission this week.  Jeff's excuse, he has been truly busy with work and even after his normal hours, he still has to put in an extra couple of hours here and there.  The only way we can truly finish both application forms is to spend a weekend concentrating only on this task without interruptions.  We couldn't do it this past weekend because Jeff is trying to get everything ready for his income tax appointment in a couple of weeks.  In addition to that, we had to babysit the grandkids yesterday in order for their Dad to do some side job.  Almost forgot, I also had to do some of the house chores that has not been done due to my illness.  Of course I still have to take it a little easy as I did not want to push it.  Two weeks of staying at home is getting a little old.  I missed a couple of rounds of golf, one night of bowling, and have called in sick three times to the volunteer place.  I cannot believe what I saw in our front lawn which goes to show I did not even got a chance to look out the window while I was sick. Maybe these plants think that Spring is here. 








No comments:

Post a Comment