Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wholesome Wednesday - Homemade goodies

Yesterday I woke not feeling good so I decided to take it easy.  I started with checking my blood sugar level, do my insulin shot, eat my breakfast and then I took a nap.  It seems that taking a short nap always energizes me.  Next thing I know, I am baking some cookies.  Since some of the ingredients were already out, I decided to make more things.  By lunch time I have made a couple of items.  After lunch I continued baking since I was feeling much better.  Now I am going to share what I have made after four hours.

Six layer bar also known as magic cookie bars.

Oat Coconut muffins.

A very easy lace cookies.

Caramel Crunch Bar - this is the first time I am trying a recipe I found on the package.
In addition to the above, I have made Brownies using a chocolate cake mix.  There was a video by this lady from Sugar and Spice.  I have never made brownies before so I just hope that this would work.  I added some nuts and chocolate cherry kisses.  The photo I took does not look appetizing at all but I will wait for my brownie tester (Jeff) to see if I get an "A".


 

No comments:

Post a Comment