Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Writing Wednesday - My collection

Do you collect something when you travel?  Do you buy a post card and keep it for yourself as a souvenir of the places you visited?  Do you take lots of photo but it ends in a big file in your computer?  Do you make one of those special books to organize the hundreds of photos taken during your trip?  If you recall from one of my post, I have seen many countries as part of my work.  During those trips, I didn't really want to collect anything that would just end up as clutter or something that will be too hard to part with.  The easiest item for me was to collect pens from the hotel that I stayed.  Most of them has the name of the city and country.  I actually don't use these pens as they are just my collection.
My pen holder is full but it's just right because I have stopped collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment