Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sympathy Saturday - Running out of cards

A few days I had to get to a store to buy another sympathy card.  Only a couple of weeks ago, I bought a couple of sympathy cards to send to dear friends.  A couple of months ago I had a few cards but I ended up using them as well to send to friends from Jeff's workplace.  It seems to come in three as the saying goes but lately it seems like every other week I get the sad news of a family member or a very good friend passing away.  Honestly I don't feel right buying extra cards just in case I need them but at the same time, when I get the news, I prefer to send a card as soon as possible in the hopes that it comforts them and or their family.  Today I would like to offer my sincerest condolences to our friends and their family for their recent loss.  The following words are from one of the cards that I recently sent.

Just as the sun will see then rise with each and every dawn,
The souls of those who lived life well eternally live on.

Now that the sun has seemed to set on one so very dear, 
Please know a soul who lived so well remains forever near. 

No comments:

Post a Comment