Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Friday - My new favorite things


Do you remember the song from the Sound of Music, my favorite things?  I am sure most of you know it and may even know all the words.  Today I am doing some of my favorite things that makes me happy.  Jeff always says, it does not take much to make me happy.  
  • My favorite daughter - Leesh - each and every time we reconnect by phone, I hear her voice and she sounds happy - then I know she's OK and that makes me happy.
  • My favorite MIL - Annette - when I tell her that I will be picking her up to take her where ever she needs to go, then she get's excited and that also makes me happy.
  • My favorite sport - Golf - it's interesting that when I join with good golfers, my game seems to be better and I am so so happy.
  • My favorite fruit - Plum - specially the one from Jean and Gil's tree.  When I helped Gil pick the plums last Thursday, they were the sweetest and crispiest plums ever.
  • My favorite movie - Despicable Me 2 - It was so funny I could see it again or maybe get a copy of the DVD so I watch it over and over again.  
  • My favorite song - CRUISE by Florida Georgia Line featuring NELLY - when I saw them perform at the CMT, I was very happy to see Nelly perform again.  As I am now considered in my golden years, I am truly enjoying country music.
  • My favorite flip flop - Silver - while in Maui, Jeff and I stopped by a K-mart store because we were looking for the Aloe after sun lotion.  Not only did we find it but I also found the most comfortable silver flip flip ever.  It was only $ 5.43



No comments:

Post a Comment