Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

TL Thursday - Happy Birthday

Most of you will probably wonder what TL stands for.  Today one of my BFF is celebrating her birthday and her name is TL aka Terri-Lynn.  We met at work and somehow she decided to try a new position which took her away from our office.  Even with working in different offices we manage to keep in touch.  Our dates would involve movie, lunch or dinner or sometimes just hanging out in her local pub.  We gone on a few mini girly vacations and any other activities that we could have fun.  She's always been a truly great friend and we always have stories to share.  Last May she was able to stay with us for week and it was a lot of fun even if we are just doing things at home.  We still exchange emails and every now and again we would do a telephone date where we would talk for hours about our lives.  I remember the time Jeff and I went on a tour of the Grand Canyon after our wedding, TL was with us and she took my place when it was time to do the walk around the area because I was afraid of heights.  She's always there for me when I needed a friend.  So today I am wishing her all the happiness and all the love for her birthday.  

This was taken during TL's visit and we took her to Monterey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment