Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wedge Wednesday - Espadrilles for summer

When I opened my flip board last weekend, I noticed some really neat sandals/wedges aka Espadrilles.  I meant to send the article to my daughter but I forgot and now I will have to just share what I've seen lately at some of my favorite stores.  Do you have a favorite wedge sandals or do you call them espadrilles?  I found these online but I need to try them out so I might check it out at Macy's.  Sometimes even if it's high as long as my arch fits and the rest are comfy, then it might not be so bad.  This way it will give me some height.  Do you like any of these sandals for this summer?

Adrienne Vittadini Shoes, Vee Espadrille Platform Wedge Sandals
Lauren by Ralph Lauren Shoes, Charla Espadrilles
Calvin Klein Woman's Shoes, Daina Platform Wedge Sandals
BEARPAW Shoes, Dahlia Espadrille Platform Wedge Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment